The Welcom-ED project starts again!
In July and August, the Museum of Saving resumes its teaching labs to encourage the economic and financial inclusion of migrants.
In addition to the already available training modules, dedicated to savings, family budget and the ABC of investing, the educational offer is enriched with a new educational session concerning business creation.
The course, carried out interactively and with the help of videos, exercises and group games, will be focused on the following topics:
- The importance of planning and investing in yourself
- -The main aspects characterizing the figure of the entrepreneur
- Stories of migrants who successfully started their business in Italy
- Individual exercises to bring out the entrepreneurial attitudes of the participants.
The development, promotion and marketing of an idea will be then simulated through an exciting group game, with the aim of enhancing creative talents, sense of initiative and “managerial” skills at the service of a company.
The module “Becoming entrepreneurs” can be carried out independently, or to complement and conclude the other two dedicated to 1) Savings and family budget and 2) The ABC of investing
Duration: max. 2 hours
Capacity: max. 6 people + 1 companion
Booking method: send an email request to email@example.com specifying:
- name of the organization
- name and telephone number of a contact person
- preferred training module (savings and family budget / the ABC of investing / business creation)
- date and time (available on Mon-Wed-Thu-Fri)
Costs: free entry
tag: becoming entrepreneurs