Why did the musician improvise by playing an off-key chord? Why did that chef combine those flavors in that dish? Why did that artist make that nonconformist stylistic choice?
Creativity and the strategies to trigger it will be at the center of the 2020 edition of “My place in the world“, a festival that the Museum of Saving dedicates every year to high school students, with the aim of making them reflect on importance of investing in one’s human capital and becoming autonomous.
But are the creative born or made? How do we learn to get out of our comfort zone and innovate? Can we get used to thinking “out of the box”, bypassing obstacles and finding solutions not yet explored?
In collaboration with Museo Lavazza and Associazione Next Level, we will answer these and other questions through the direct testimony of those who, with creative thinking, have built their own path in the world.
“My place in the world 2020” will be held online on November 26 and 27 and dedicated to students from all Italian schools, who can follow live video interviews with exceptional testimonials and talk to them.
With the participation of:
- Vittorio Brumotti, Bike Trial World Champion and correspondent of Striscia la Notizia
- Daniele Manni, winner of the Global Teacher Award 2020, professor of Entrepreneurship and Informatics at the “Galilei-Costa-Scarambone” Institute in Lecce
- Maurizio Vitale, co-founder of Movement Entertainment, a live electronic dance music company that organizes international musical events, and President of Turismo Torino.
- Federico Zanasi, chef of the starred Restaurant “Condividere”, based in the Nuvola Lavazza and conceived together with the gastronomic guru Ferran Adrià.
- Roberto Fiore, Art Director of Agenzia Armando Testa (1977-79 and 1992-2006)
- Luca Ballarini, designer and founder of “Bellissimo”, a communication, branding, graphic design, publishing and events studio
- Fabrizio Accatino, journalist, author of television programs, screenwriter of the Dylan Dog comics.
- Tommaso Bianchi, designer, working for Bonelli Editore since 2014.
Download here the program of MY PLACE IN THE WORLD 2020.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
School participation is free, and registration is compulsory.
To register, please send an email to prenotazioniMDR@operalaboratori.com specifying:
- Name of the teacher and email adrress / telephone number
- Name of the school
- Number of classes and students involved
Teachers registering their classes will receive the link and instructions to connect.
tag: MY PLACE IN THE WORLD 2020